It's not only the amazing people and the great atmosphere but also the daily walks with colleagues, snacks at the office, various events and trips as well as employee clubs that make us smile every day at work! Wellbeing is important at TPG and our ergonomic working space supports it.
TPG is a fast growing healthcare SaaS company headquartered in Espoo with operations in over 8 countries. In 2019 our group companies' run rate revenues more than doubled to over €11M and we anticipate strong growth to continue. Our team has also been growing rapidly to keep pace with our growth. We increased from 75 employees in June 2018 to over 140 employees today.
Our mission is to build software that empowers veterinary and healthcare professionals to improve patient and business outcomes. Our flagship cloud products are Provet Cloud and Diarium. Provet Cloud is the leading practice management software for veterinary clinics in the Nordics and Diarium is the leading practice management software for therapists in Finland.
We are looking for IT Security Manager. You will work as a leader and key specialist of our IT and IT security team. Your work is very international as you will work with employees from all of the countries where we operate.
Your main role will be to
- Lead the team administering the server environments in our international company
- Ensure that the IT security of all systems and devices is up to date and improves constantly
- Continually review processes and procedures towards the goal of increasingly automating manual processes.
- Set up and maintain efficient hardware acquisition and disposal processes
- Ensure continuous operation of our cloud service offerings with the experts of IT and product teams
What we expect from you
- Strong IT-related process documentation skills with desire for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated leadership & coaching skills. Previous experience as a superior or a team leader is a needed.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English and Finnish languages
- Strong networking, firewall and other network security security experience
- Understanding of or background in working with security auditors
- Familiar with Cloud services such as Amazon AWS & Google Cloud
- Software development skills such as Python, PHP and shell scripting experience is a plus
- Experience of ISO 27001 / 20000-1, OWASP TOP 10 and other widely known IT management & security frameworks is highly preferable
- CISSP or other IT security related certifications are preferred
This position can be located in any of our 4 offices in Finland and also remote work options can be considered. Occasional travelling is needed in this job. Please apply for the job at latest January 29th. We will start interviews right away and hire as soon as we find the right person for the position.
Further info: Chief Product Officer Janne Huttunen, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. +358 40 589 2468.