It's not only the amazing people and the great atmosphere but also the daily walks with colleagues, snacks at the office, various events and trips as well as employee clubs that make us smile every day at work! Wellbeing is important at TPG and our ergonomic working space supports it.
TPG is a fast growing healthcare SaaS company headquartered in Espoo with operations in over 8 countries. Our mission is to build software that empowers veterinary and healthcare professionals to improve patient and business outcomes. Our flagship cloud products are Provet Cloud and Diarium. Provet Cloud is the leading practice management software for veterinary clinics in the Nordics and Diarium is the leading practice management software for therapists in Finland.
We are looking for a Finnish sales specialist to join our veterinary software team in Finland. The goal of the role is to acquire new Provet customers in Finland and to onboard new customers to ensure they are successful. This possession offers you possibilities to grow and scale your sales skills to more demanding jobs as a sales manager or team manager or taking role in international sales team.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to close
- Onboard and train new customers
- Maintain excellent relations with existing customers
- Communicate new developments and added values to our clients by ensuring new features are implemented
- Recognize and communicate customer needs for internal stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong networking skills
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English and Finnish languages
- Good IT skills and understanding of information systems
- Systematic way of working and consultative approach
- Previous veterinary medicine experience
- Previous sales and/or account management experience
- Fast learning and problem solving skills
This position can be remote or located in any of our 4 offices across Finland: Helsinki, Lohja, Kuopio, Oulu. Occasional travelling is needed in this job.
Please apply latest February 28th. We will start interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates so don't wait too long.
Further info: Head of Sales and Marketing Henry Kemiläinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. +358 44 253 0777.