It's not only the amazing people and the great atmosphere but also the daily walks with colleagues, snacks at the office, various events and trips as well as employee clubs that make us smile every day at work! Wellbeing is important at TPG and our ergonomic working space supports it.
Provet Cloud is Europe’s leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software. Our mission is to leverage the power of software and design to help healthcare professionals save time so they can focus on what matters most—delivering great care, great experiences, and growing their business. We currently have over 15,000 veterinary professionals using our products with a goal to grow our user base to 150,000 by 2030.
Now we're looking to expand our team with five new Django Developers. In one of these positions you will be working as a part of our Customer Success or Workflow development team alongside with our other developers and other development teams. Your main tasks include working on the system improvements & extensions with our Django framework based Provet Cloud project.
Position is a full time permanent position either fully remote or in one of our offices in Finland.
What we’re expecting from You:
- Experience of Python development, especially Django development.
- Experience of MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Experience of Linux servers
- Capability and motivation to learn quickly
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Finnish language skills are considered an advantage
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- A possibility to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- We offer learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Work remotely from anywhere in EU, or at any of our 4 Finnish offices
- Flexible working hours
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Health insurance
- Company Clubs (Sport, Chill, Photographic)
- Participation at public sports and gaming events
- Social events (brunches, team building, parties, company trip)
- Fruits, and snacks in the office
- Daily walks
Who we are
- Provet Cloud is on a mission to create a healthier & happier future for people working on animal healthcare and with their patients
- We build and maintain veterinary and therapy products that help improve care, save time, and grow our customers’ business
- During the past two years TPG as a company has increased our revenue from 3 million to 12 million euros a year and currently employ a total of 135 persons
Further questions & How to Apply
Should you have any questions please contact Team Leader Jaro Koski, firstname.lastname@example.org, +35844 733 9283.
Please send your application as soon as possible, at latest 19.3.2021. We will start interviews right away and hire as soon as we find the right candidate.