It's not only the amazing people and the great atmosphere but also the daily walks with colleagues, snacks at the office, various events and trips as well as employee clubs that make us smile every day at work! Wellbeing is important at FNS and our ergonomic working space supports it.
We’re looking for a Senior Product/UX Designer to join our Provet Cloud product development team, to play an essential part in building something great. You will be the UX/UI champion of the product development team working closely with the product owner and product manager.
- Come up with a design philosophy and framework for the product
- Assess and communicate what the customer need/want through usability testing, contextual inquiry and user interviews
- Run experiments and design sprints to rapidly test and iterate customer centric prototype
- Gathering feedback and iterate on designs with key stakeholders.
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 5 years of experience in user experience design and research
- Empathic, curious and passionate hands-on designing
- Interest in improving user experience
- Solutions that you love to imagine and design in an elegant, simple, effective and delightful way
- Excellent prototyping and design tool knowledge and the know how to balance design effort, speed and quality
- Understanding of the user needs and ability to communicate it to product teams
- Understanding of business goals and technical constraints
- Experience in research and testing (usability testing, contextual inquiry, user interviews)
- Strong English and Finnish language skills
About FNS/Provet Cloud
FNS is a fast-growing international healthcare and veterinary cloud-based SaaS company based in Helsinki that generated over €5M of revenue in 2018. Our customer base is spread over 10 countries. Our goals are to build simple, easy-to-use practice management software for healthcare and veterinary professionals that improve patient care, customer service, efficiency while delighting our users.
We have been growing our team very rapidly to respond to our growing international customer base. Our current team of 85 employees, of which approximately 65 are software developers and product specialists. Our product teams are passionate, approachable and responsive. They follow customer-centric agile development process.
Our two main products are Provet Cloud, the leading practice management software for veterinary clinics used in Europe, and Diarium, a practice management software for therapists.
Provet Cloud is a leading European cloud-based software, currently used by over 6000 veterinary professionals in over 10 countries. Provet is a modular solution that can be tailored to our customers' specific needs and clinical workflows.
Our employees flourish with us!
FNS takes good care of its employees and offers comprehensive well-being benefits including daily walks in the fresh air, good office ergonomics, snacks at the office, occupational health care and insurance benefit as well as sports and culture vouchers. Our people care for each other and value open communication. Our flexible ways of working and the possibility for remote work support our employees’ various life situations.
Sounds like your job?
Please send us your application in Finnish or in English at the latest on 12th of August 2019. We would love to see your portfolio attached to your application. If you have any questions, please contact HR Specialist Heidi Bergström on 4th of July at 9-10 AM, tel. 050 549 7555, email@example.com.
Position is full time permanent position in our Espoo office.